Master of Business Studies - MBS
Management courses permit a manager to inspect each perspective that makes up the business and the various choices made at each management level. This likewise guarantees managers are equipped for settling on the correct choices for the business amid emergency and vulnerability or better anticipate future emergencies. Knowing how the elements of the business are influenced by outer changes additionally assists with preventing harm to the business monetarily and financial management.
Most Popular PG Management Courses
- Masters of Business Administration- MBA
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management- PGDM
- Post Graduate Program in Management- PGP (Management)
- Master in Computer Management- MCM
- Master of Financial Management – MFM
- Master in Hospital Management- MHM
- Master of Philosophy in Management- Phil (Management)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management – PGDBM
- Executive Post Graduate Program– EPGP
- Master of Management Studies- MMS
- Master of Event Management- EVM
- Master of Business Studies- MBS
Master of Business Studies in Popular Universities Abroad
Hence, you should begin steps for intake process at least a year in advance for the particular intake. In some instances, you could start these steps three-four months before as well.
Carry in mind that the academic cycle begins at varying times of the year in various countries. Semester dates run as follows:
• Sem-I: begins late February/early March till late May/early June • Sem-II: begins late July/early August till November.
• Sem-I: from February till June
• Sem-II: from July till November
• Term-1: from September till December
• Term-2: from January till April
• Term-3: from April till June
• Fall Term: from August till December
• Spring Term: from January till April
• Summer Term: from May till August
The dates above are a pattern only. You should regularly check precise dates at the university portal or college website you are applying to.
The scholastic requirements (including proof of English language proficiency) you require to study will differ depending upon the level of educational training you want to go through. Universities and colleges can have various entry requirements, so understand the course details on their web portals carefully.
Your PRATHAM counsellor will assist you in evaluating your eligibility for various programs and guiding you on the subjects and destinations that best serve your preferences.
Discuss your resources with your PRATHAM counsellor, and we'll work with you to discover options that meet your requirements.
1. Take some moment to examine specific courses, papers and opportunities for internships or job placements.
2. Look at the campus destination, rankings, the period you'd like to stay away from home and the total cost of studying and staying abroad.
3. Studying abroad is much more than just the program. Consider the manner of lifestyle you fancy – do you want to be in a metropolitan city or a peaceful country town? Would you favour to pick a city where there are excess students from your country? Do you desire to stay close to the forest, the beach, or the desert? Do you want to stay on-campus?
4. Suppose you'd like to explore the possibility of staying in the country to work post your education. In that case, you'll need to unearth the migration policies in the country and also be conscious that specific government policies can change any time.
When considering where and what to study, your PRATHAM counsellor will compare your academic pursuits, and your career aims with program details from hundreds of universities, and colleges, your counsellor will be able to supervise you on the programs, institutions and destinations that best meet your preferences.
Many universities/colleges have a dedicated jobcentre on-campus for students that promote job openings to help students acquire skills. The university careers assistance is also a valuable source of information.